Double Stuffed Brownies

I told you about a guilty treat I occasionally indulge in in this post a few days ago.
You may have thought they looked pretty sinful all on their own, (they are) but I had greater plans for those puppies.

Double Stuffed Brownies @Backforseconds   #brownies #oreos #peanutbutter #chocolate #dessert

If you’re counting calories or watching your weight….step back, turn off the computer, forget you ever saw these. These are SO good, SO rich, and SO addictive. But not exactly healthy ;)
After you eat one, you realize you don’t ever want that flavor to not be in your mouth. So you have no choice but to eat another…and another. I’m telling you these are dangerous! But worth it – so make them ;)

Double Stuffed Brownies
By: Back For Seconds

• 1 cup butter
  • 2 1/2 cups sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup cocoa
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 package double stuff oreos
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350*
In a large glass bowl melt the butter and mix in cocoa powder until smooth. Stir in sugar, vanilla and salt. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in the flour until the batter is smooth. Spread half the batter into a greased 9×13″ pan. Cover batter with peanut butter stuffed oreos (see this post for details). Pour remaining batter over oreos and bake for about 20=25 minutes.Do not over bake, these are best while still fudgy!

35 Responses to “Double Stuffed Brownies”

1. Those do look dangerously good.

2. Oh my goodness. Now I know why I love you so much. :)

3. Oh girl, you did not! These look frickin’ amazing! Sinful! :)

4. Becolorful says:

This sounds delish and I always love your fun and display photos. Thanks for sharing this week at BeColorful
    pam

5. Oh my goodness.. this is trouble!

Thanks for sharing!

-Four Sisters

6. Congratulations on your 101st follower! The brownies look fantastic!

7. Sarahsworld says:

Oh.My.Goodness! I feel myself getting fatter from just looking at these pictures!

I’m your newest follower :)

8. I hope this is as good as the gooey chewy pretzel bar. It sure looks like it is! Oh, I’ll have to make this too for my brownie lovin’ son!
    Thanks for joining ON THE MENU MONDAY!

9. These are just one more reason why they should sell Reeses Peanut Butter Cups here. (Greece)

10. Nicola says:

Yum! I can’t imagine anyone not loving these brownies!

11. BF says:

These look so good, and similar to killer brownies I made once, and once was all I needed to fall in love them! I may have to try these!

12. I think I may have just gained a couple pounds reading about these brownies … but now I want one sooooo badly!! This is a great recipe :)

13. Janet says:

I can see why these could be dangerous–they look really good!

14. I’m drooling! These look so scrumptious…Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

15. Senka I says:

Hi there,

We’ve recently launched the site RecipesUS.com where users can search through hundreds of thousands of recipes from American food sites and food blogs.

We noticed that you have a great number of tasty recipes on your blog (url) and we would like to suggest you have a look at our Top Food Blogs section here: http://www.recipesus.com/top-food-blogs

If you want to add your food blog to the list and have your recipes indexed on RecipesUS.com, all you have to do is follow the instructions here: http://www.recipesus.com/add-your-food-blog

Our concept is already live in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Spain, and we deliver thousands of visitors to food blogs daily. Some of the top food blogs receive 20,000+ visitors from us on a weekly basis.

Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

Warm regards,
    Senka
    RecipesUS.com, Hittarecept.se, Findeopskrifter.dk, Alleoppskrifter.no, Todareceta.es

16. Oh my, I’ll take two please with a tall glass of milk! Thanks for sharing at Thursday’s Treasures, following you now.

17. Wow. Must pin. THanks, Linda

18. Debi says:

OHMY!!! This is amazing!! Thank you for sharing on Thursday’s Treasures Week 33. I’m so glad you joined and hope to see you time and time again. <3 and hugs! Following you, too. http://www.recipesformyboys.com/2012/05/thursdays-treasures-1st-co-host-is-joan.html

19. Oh. My. Goodness! Wow! I’m lost for words these look so good!
    Rebecca @ heronscrafts.blogspot.com

20. Mama Jodi says:

This looks so good. I’m following you now. It was very clever to turn the plate upside-down for the picture too. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Jodi @ http://www.meaningfulmama.com

21. WANT NOW WANT NOW WANT NOW! Oh my gosh these look so AMAZING! Thanks ( I think?!) for sharing at this week’s BFF Open House.

22. Rose Jesky says:

looks great! Thanks for sharing this with us @ the Sunday Round Up.
    Hope you have a wonderful week,
    Rose

23. Wow, my mouth is watering! I’d love to have one of those right now! Thanks for sharing the recipe at Sunday round up! Have a great week
    -Kayla :)

24. Oh my goodness these look so good! Need to try these, its a must!
    Thanks for sharing at our Sunday Round Up! Can’t wait to see what you have for us next weekend. Have a GREAT week!
    xoxo
    Heather

25. Alyssa says:

Oh wow, these look fantastic! I thought the double stuffed oreos alone looked amazing, but stuffed in brownies, just wow! I NEED to try one of these! Thanks for sharing at Showcase Your Talent Thursday!

26. I’m supposed to bring brownies to my daughter’s last Girl Scout meeting of the year. Thanks for giving me a real show-stopper!

Featuring your post on FB today too!

Jenn

27. O my heavens, those look absolutely to die for. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays.

28. Amy says:

Thanks for sharing last week! I am going to be featuring you today! Have a great day!
    Amy@homehappyhome

29. Taylor says:

Thank you for linking up this yummy brownie dessert at my Unveil Your Genius link party last week! :)

30. Vilma Laud says:

I'm going to try it tomorrow…hope it tastes as good as it seems!

1. Tropical Chocolate Mousse Parfaits « Back for Seconds