Back For Seconds Social *Link Party* and {Features}

Last week’s party had 100 links, woo hoo!! I am so thrilled that you all come back each week to share your posts, and I appreciate it so much when you spread the word about the Back For Seconds Social! Makes me really happy!

On to the features!

No surprise this incredible Snickers Peanut Butter Pie from Crazy for Crust was the most viewed link. I keep waiting for one of these to appear on my door step…

Snickers Pie

This Frango Mint Pie from Sadie Loo Hoo looks awesome!

Chocolate Mint Pie

These Pecan Pie Brownies from Half Baked Harvest would be perfect for thanksgiving dessert!

Pecan Pie Brownies

And how fab does this 3 Ingredient Chili Dip from The Tasty Fork sound?

Congratulations!!  Grab a button if you were featured!

back for seconds second to none

Now let’s party! Link up your posts and check out what others are sharing. Make sure to leave some nice comments too – we all appreciate those ;)

Can’t wait to see what you bring!

25 Responses to “Back For Seconds Social *Link Party* and {Features}”

1. Thanks for hosting Stephanie! Have a great week!

2. Raquel says:

Thank you for the party Stephanie! I need to eat now….the pictures are making me hungry :)
    Raquel recently posted..Thanksgiving CountdownMy Profile

3. Thank you SO much for the feature! Yay! :)
    Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust recently posted..Macadamia Nut White Chocolate PieMy Profile

4. Thanks for hosting… have a good week!
    Deb@CookingOnTheFrontBurner recently posted..TablescapesMy Profile

5. THANK YOU for featuring my chili cheese dip. Sometimes the easiest recipes make the most impact :) I’m looking forward to making this weekly link party. Thank you for hosting!!
    Meghan @ The Tasty Fork recently posted..Biscuits, Sausage & Gravy CasseroleMy Profile

6. Thanks for the party. Great features!
    Karyn – Pint Sized Baker recently posted..Kernel Seasoning’s White Cheddar Apple PieMy Profile

7. Stephanie! congrats on 100 :) And thank you for hosting girl!
    sally @ sallys baking addiction recently posted..candy cane chocolate swirl fudge.My Profile

8. thanks so much for the party!
    Heather @French Press recently posted..Butternut Squash Pound CakeMy Profile

9. Debbie says:

Thanks for hosting the party:) I added my Week 1 of Merry Merry Muncies Sugared Nuts. Come join me if you can. There will be lots of great food and holiday ideas…plus a couple of great giveaways. Coming to you from Online Blogcon. http://diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com/2012/11/2012-merry-merry-munchies-1-sugared-nuts.html
    Debbie recently posted..2012 Merry Merry Munchies 1: Sugared NutsMy Profile

10. Winnie says:

Thank you for another party Stephanie :)
    Winnie recently posted..חטיף נאניימו Nanaimo (ללא אפייה)My Profile

11. Michelle says:

Stephanie,
    Thanks for hosting! Have a great week :)
    Michelle

12. Thanks for hosting, I’m just finding out about link parties so i’m thrilled to join in :D
    Tash @ The Velvet Moon Baker recently posted..Honey and Banana CakeMy Profile

13. I bet you can top 100 this week :) Great link party!!
    Elaine @ Cooking to Perfection recently posted..Stuffed Chicken MeatballsMy Profile

14. Thanks for hosting! Hope you’re having a great week!
    Joan@Chocolate and More recently posted..Turtle BarkMy Profile

15. Thanks for hosting a great party!
    Moni ~ Zu Haus at Home recently posted..Fun Find for the KitchenMy Profile

16. Lizy B says:

Thanks for hosting! I popped over from facebook!
    Lizy B recently posted..Turkey Cookies!My Profile

17. Thanks for hosting! I always have a blast looking at all the delicious recipes and pictures.
    Nicole @ Lapetitebaker recently posted..Cranberry Bliss Cheesecake BarsMy Profile

18. Lara says:

Thanks for hosting :) Have a great week!

1. Pomegranate Ice Cream Topping | Jen's Favorite Cookies