Easy Homemade Twix Bars

If you love Twix candy bars, you will flip for this Easy Homemade Twix Bars recipe! They are no bake, take just 4 ingredients to make, and they taste amazing!

Easy Homemade TWIX Bars - No bake, and only 4 Ingredients!!! http://backforsecondsblog.com  #twix #recipe #nobake #caramel #chocolate

No bake recipes are my favorite in the summertime. And easy recipes are my favorite all the time. This recipe for Easy Homemade Twix Bars totally fits the bill:

Easy? Check!

No Bake? Check!

Only 4 ingredients? Check!

Totally delicious? Double check!

I love when I can create a copycat recipe that is so simple. Seriously, anyone can make these. Let the kids help – they will love making their own candy bars!

Remember my super easy Tagalong recipe?? I may have made a batch of those twice this week alone. My hubby can’t get enough of them. Have you tried them yet? If not – do it now! Right after you make these :)

The only trick to these is finding the perfect caramel consistency. You want it soft, but not so soft that it runs off the graham cracker. I used 3 TBS of milk to soften my caramel, and I think next time I will add a 1/2 TBS more. You want it to be soft and chewy :)

Oh, and look what happens if you microwave them for a few seconds. I mean….

Connect with Back for Seconds via email and in these fun places too:

Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Google+ | Blog Lovin | Instagram

Easy Homemade Twix Bars

Serves 12
Easy, 4 ingredient, no bake, copycat Twix candy bars! Gooey, chocolatey, caramel goodness!

• 6 sheets Graham crackers
  • 40 caramels (I used the Kraft caramels)
  • 3-4 tablespoons milk
  • 12oz chocolate (can use chocolate chips, almond bark, or any of your favorite chocolate)

Melt the caramels with 3 TBS milk in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Stir and continue to heat for 30 seconds at a time until smooth. If it seems too thick, add the extra TBS of milk.
Break the graham crackers in half, lengthwise. Spread a thick layer of caramel on each cracker and let it set up.
Melt the chocolate according to package instructions. Dunk each bar into the melted chocolate, making sure to cover the whole thing. Let excess chocolate drip off and let the bars set up on a sheet of wax paper.
Store in a sealed container at room temperature.
Try microwaving the bars for a few seconds for a gooey treat!

66 Responses to “Easy Homemade Twix Bars”

1. Naomi Murray says:

Looks absolutely amazing!!! :)

2. Twix are one of my favorites, this recipe looks SO good Stephanie, cannot wait to try it
    Heather @ French Press recently posted..{skinny} frozen mexican hot chocolateMy Profile

3. Carly says:

These look AMAZING!

4. Kim says:

Um…putting kids on bus in morning and heading out for supplies! These look super yummy and easy enough for me, and my total lack of cooking skills, to make! I must pin and I am following you now! YUM! :)
    Kim recently posted..I’m In Love With Jeff Lewis And I Know It’s All WrongMy Profile

5. Looks like perfection to me! Fabulous recipe!
    The Better Baker recently posted..Choco-Liscious Chocolate Cream Pie (Or Pudding)My Profile

6. Simple and perfect. I could devour the whole batch!! Gorgeous photos :)
    Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen recently posted..White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Cups #chocolatepartyMy Profile

7. You are my hero. For reals.
    Jenny @ The Brunette Baker recently posted..Peanut Butter & Jelly Pretzel BarsMy Profile

8. Oh yum!! These look freakin’ fantastic!

I’d love to see you at my weekly link party, Manic Monday. It runs Sunday through Thursday. Hope to see you there!

Renea – cupcake-n-bake
    Renea (cupcake-n-bake) recently posted..Manic Monday #20My Profile

9. This recipe is definitely not going to help my Twix addiction.
    Nicole @ Young, Broke and Hungry recently posted..Blueberry Peach Frozen YogurtMy Profile

10. Vanessa says:

I have a bad twix addiction. I will definitely have to try these.
    Vanessa recently posted..Mixed Berry TurnoversMy Profile

11. This is so perfect Stephanie!!! Pinned!
    Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust recently posted..Pineapple Upside Down Cake Batter Snow ConesMy Profile

12. Holy moly, Stephanie – these look so awesome! And so easy, too! Totally pinned!
    Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl recently posted..Cherry Berry SmoothieMy Profile

13. Kayla says:

How does the graham crackers not crack when you dip them in the chocolate? I know mine will be mini little rectangles because they’ll break!

Try using chocolate almond bark- it melts very well and gets nice and thin making it really easy to dip things into. Also, I think the layer of caramel helps strengthen the crackers. I didn’t have a single one come even close to cracking. You should be just fine :) Hope you enjoy them, Kayla!
      Stephanie recently posted..Back For Seconds Social {Features}My Profile

14. No bake recipes are the best in the summer! And these look SO good!
    Cate @ Chez CateyLou recently posted..Oreo Inspired Cookies: Chewy Chocolate-White Chocolate Chip CookiesMy Profile

15. Amber says:

Umm this pregnant lady says yes please! All items have been added to my shopping list!
    Amber recently posted..Looking for Guest PostersMy Profile

16. I think I just fainted. 4 ingredients??? Yep, this is me on the ground in disbelief!!! Wow, Stephanie – these twix bars look so good! I have to try it. :)
    sally @ sallys baking addiction recently posted..Blueberry Sweet Rolls with Lemon Glaze.My Profile

17. Oh em gee, these look SO ooey gooey and amazing! Genius to use the graham cracker as the shortbread layer.. why didn’t I think of that?! ;)
    Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel recently posted..[4 Ingredient] Mother Clucker DonutsMy Profile

18. Kathy says:

Yum! Twix are probably my favorite candy bar! I can’t wait to try these!
    Kathy recently posted..Peanut Butter Ice CreamMy Profile

19. Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that we are featuring and pinning your Twix bars tonight! Thanks for sharing at our SImply Create Link Party!

Melissa
    redflycreations.com

20. Yum Yum!! These look SO good!!
    Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons recently posted..Candy Camping CakeMy Profile

21. Homemade Twix bars – are you freaking kidding me?!?!? I love Twix bars and now I can make them at home?!?!? Awesome! :)

22. Samantha D says:

Yummy! These look great!!! My kids would love to make their own candy bars! Pinned!

Sam
    The Kitchen is My Dance Floor

(Stopping by from Southern Lovely)
    Samantha D recently posted..Blueberry-Orange Muffins with Coconut OilMy Profile

23. Oh wow, amazing! I made some Twix bars last month, as in a pan of Bars that tasted like Peanut Butter Twix rather than the originals because well, I love my PB. Your Twix look so incredibly authentic! And perfect! Bravo!
    Averie @ Averie Cooks recently posted..Sweet with Heat Cinnamon Sugar Candied NutsMy Profile

24. Tammy says:

I loooooove this!!! Twix is one of my favorites, so I will definitely be trying this soon!
    Tammy recently posted..Simple Squash SaladMy Profile

25. Mel says:

yum yum yum…trying this!
    Mel recently posted..iPhone WalletMy Profile

26. Vseward says:

Came on over from High Heels and Grills to see for myself! Love this recipe, I make my own caramel, wonder if it will work on these. Thanks for sharing. New follower for sure! :)
    Vseward recently posted..Snack Attack | Caramel CornMy Profile

27. Sarah Hassan says:

I am on diet right now and craving for all the sweet stuff. Cant wait to make these. Looks so good.

28. linda says:

so yum and easy too! i bet these can be easily converted to homemade kitkats as well :)
    linda recently posted..3 minute Homemade Protein Cookie Crisps CerealMy Profile

29. I love these and so will my boys! Thank you for sharing on Thursday’s Treasures! I’ve featured them on Week 92. Please stop by and grab my “featured on” button.

30. Thank you for linking up these Twix bars at our SImply Create Link Party! I just wanted to let you know that I am featuring them as part of 17 Delicious Dessert Bars today on the blog.

Melissa

31. guinevere says:

this sounds great, but Graham crackers and craft caramel…..wish i could get those here……..:

32. CDouglas says:

i’m gonna give this a try. other recipes require baking the crust. my peanut allergic daughter turns 18 next week and she can not eat twix or kit kats or other yummy delicious choco treats (thx Mars Inc. — FAIL). so we’re going to give this a try this weekend. cheers!

• CDouglas says:

update: WARNING death by chocolate! (if you can not resist the urge to dip 5-6+ spoonfuls of melting chocolate into your mouth as a ‘test’, then i suggest you get out of the kitchen! and you a clean spoon each time) otherwise the recipe was a big success! my ONLY suggestion and substitution was instead of using graham crackers, we used Pepperidge Farm Shortbread Homestyle Cookies. very delicious. oh, one other observation, the semi-sweet chocolate chips melted at a much better consistency than the milk chocolate chips. we tried both.

33. tanya1234 says:

luv it thank u very much

34. Thank you so much for this recipe! Having a peanut allergy has meant being away from this yummy delicious treat for years. Now I can make this at home with peanut-free products and FINALLY get to enjoy them again! Thank you!!

35. Heather says:

These look AWESOME!!!
    Heather recently posted..Geometry’s for Suckers! Or Something Like ThatMy Profile

36. Charbel says:

Twix are my husband’s favorite candy bar. He is going to love these!
    Charbel recently posted..Coconut-Pecan CookiesMy Profile

1. Wonderful Food Wednesday #42 Food Linky Party- All She Cooks
  2. What's In Your Kitchen Wednesday - Kitchen Meets Girl
  3. Wonderful Food Wednesday #42 - Family Food And Travel
  4. Link Party 131 Features
  5. Perfect Picnic Recipes - Back for Seconds
  6. 50+ Lunch Snack Ideas - Shugary Sweets
  7. Easy Homemade Twix Bars
  8. Easy Homemade Twix Bars – Back for Seconds | Recipes
  9. 12 Copycat Candy Bar Recipes
  10. Easy No Fail Gingerbread Twix Fudge - Back for Seconds
  11. 41 Fun Lunchbox Ideas
  12. Chocolate Covered: Recipes for Valentines Day - Daily Dish Magazine~Daily Dish Magazine
  13. DIY Copy Cat Candy Recipes