Easy Homemade Kit Kat Bars

Two ingredients and about 5 minutes is all it takes to make these Easy Homemade Kit Kat Bars!

Never miss a recipe – follow Back For Seconds on Blog Lovin

Easy Homemade Kit Kats with just 2 INGREDIENTS!! This 5 minute No Bake treat is dangerously good!! @Backforseconds http://backforsecondsblog.com #kitkats #candy #nobake #dessert

The recipe I am about to share may be dangerous information for all you Kit Kat lovers out there. It’s so incredible easy it’s ridiculous. I mean, Kit Kat’s made at home with 2 ingredients in 5 minutes?? I’m sorry I’m not sorry.You know those cream wafer cookies they sell everywhere? They come in vanilla chocolate and strawberry and have layers of cream in between each wafer. Buy the vanilla ones to make these Easy Homemade Kit Kat Bars. Then dunk them in melted chocolate and stick them in the refrigerator for a couple minutes until the chocolate is set.  Then eat 15 of them :)

I told you this was easy!

Follow Back for Seconds and never miss a post!

Facebook|Pinterest|Twitter|Google+|Blog Lovin|Instagram

Easy Homemade Kit Kats

This easy copycat recipe for Kit Kat Bars is almost too good to be true, 2 ingredients, no baking required, and they take just a few minutes to make!

• 1 bag vanilla cream wafer cookies
  • 12oz chocolate (can use chocolate chips, almond bark, or any of your favorite chocolate)

Melt chocolate according to package instructions. Dunk each wafer cookie into the chocolate until completely coated. Lift cookie out of the chocolate with a fork letting the excess chocolate drip off. Set coated cookies on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and let chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes until set.
These store well at room temperature or in the fridge in a covered container.

44 Responses to “Easy Homemade Kit Kat Bars”

1. Nancy Reid says:

Everything looks great, my first will be the home made kit kat bars. Cant wait!

2. Wow this is an awesome idea… and it is dangerous :)
    Laura @ Lauras Baking Talent recently posted..Lemon White Chocolate MuffinsMy Profile

3. Um, this could be dangerous. Seriously, two ingredients AND it starts with vanilla cream wafers? Heaven!
    Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel recently posted..Seven Layer Bar CupcakesMy Profile

4. Julianne Bayer says:

This DOES sound dangerous, I kinda love Kit Kats!

5. tanya says:

Dangerous indeed!! Seriously, my own Kit Kats at home! Guess, I know what I’ll be doing today! These looks fantastic Stephanie!

6. You just my life happier and more dangerous, all at the same time. Love it! :)
    Pamela @ Brooklyn Farm Girl recently posted..Crispy Peanut Butter FudgeMy Profile

7. Vera Lima says:

Stephanie,
    Thank you for deciding to share your kit Kat Bars with the world!!
    They are super duper delicious… and addicting!!
    Vera Lima recently posted..Cake Decorating Is a Form of ArtMy Profile

8. Such a great recipe Stephanie!!
    Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust recently posted..Fruity Pebbles MuffinsMy Profile

9. Kathy says:

Wow! These would be dangerous in my house!
    Kathy recently posted..Summertime RisottoMy Profile

10. Okay, these are just awesome.
    Ashley @ Kitchen Meets Girl recently posted..One-Minute Breakfast BurritoMy Profile

11. Emily says:

those look incredible!!! WOW!! Yum! I’m currently hosting a Sewing series called Sew Many Books.. I’d love for you to come over and check it out! EMily @nap-timecreations.com

12. Maria says:

I definitely could eat 15 of these!!!! They look great!!! What a great idea to make them using the vanilla wafers…… I need to give this a try!!!!!! Thanks for sharing, they sound amazing!!!!
    Maria recently posted..Blueberry Streusel MuffinsMy Profile

13. Mel Lea-Wood says:

OMG, you are a genius!, I am so making my own kitkats pinned!

14. carole a kennedy says:

I can not see where the recipe and diretions are to make this treat. Can you send it to e please. Thanks.Carole

Hi Carole, I don’t know how that happened, I’m sorry! It’s fixed now and you should be able to see the recipe after the last photo. Thanks and hope you enjoy!!

15. UN.BE.LIEVABLE!!!!!!!! I never would have guessed they could be so simple. I’m on this! Thanks so much for sharing at Weekend Potluck.
    The Better Baker recently posted..3 Favorite Fall Muffins {Blast from the Past}My Profile

16. Tracy says:

These look better than the original! They make my mouth water. We would love to have you share this at our Saturday Link Party. Each link will be shown on two blogs, Made From Pinterest and Bakerette! It starts Fridays at 3pm, hope we see you there!

Please remember to put a link back to Made From Pinterest at the bottom of your post(s).
    Tracy recently posted..Reese’s Overloaded Peanut Butter CookiesMy Profile

17. Such a fun idea! PINNED! So easy – love it!
    Averie @ Averie Cooks recently posted..Loaded M&M Oreo Cookie BarsMy Profile

18. Wow, I can’t believe I never thought that Kit Kat bars would be somewhat like a wafer wrapped in chocolate! I have a BUNCH of stale, plastic-tasting-supermarket wafers that have been hanging out in my biscuit drawer for ages. This would be a good excuse to finish them off for good … or for now :)

So, has anyone tried these bars before? I’m wondering if they taste like Kit Kat Bars or if they’re a bit different.

19. michelle says:

Holy Kit Kat! I am 6 months pregnant and already ate most of the white chocolate orange ones from Halloween…you just made my week with these!

20. Anna says:

Thanks so much for the excuse to buy some! I might try it with the Nabisco Nutter Butter wafers (if I can find them). Not sure if they even make them anymore.

21. Jo says:

How much is 12 oz. chocolate? If I buy the chocolate chips to melt would that be half a bag? Or how many cups of chips?
    Thank you.

12 oz is one bag of chocolate chips. If you use chocolate candy coating instead, it depends on the brand you buy, but the number of oz is listed on the package. Enjoy!

22. Rawa Kheer says:

hi, i prepared this using your recipe… my children loved it very much….thank you very much :)
    Rawa Kheer recently posted..Stuffed Aloo Tikki ( Potato croquette ) RecipeMy Profile

23. Now this is just plain fun!!! I’m going to have to make these with my boys this weekend.

24. These are so great Stephanie! I can’t wait to give them a try! Pinned!

25. Erica Brooks says:

Oh my goodness. My daughter loves Kit Kats. If I make these I could be in trouble. They look yummy and so easy to make.
    Erica Brooks recently posted..Let’s Talk Health: Essential Oils to Help Curb Cravings and AddictionsMy Profile

1. Sweetness Made from Home: Kitkat Bars | Things To Do Yourself - DIY
  2. Homemade Kit Kat Bites
  3. 25 Fall Party Treats: Perfect for Class Parties! Pandora's Deals
  4. Easy Peanut Butter Snickers Hand Pies - Back for Seconds
  5. Easy Homemade Kit Kat Bars | Copycat Crafts
  6. 12 Copycat Candy Bar Recipes
  7. Homemade Kit Kats | Penny's Food Blog
  8. Skinny Double Chocolate Muffins - Kitchen Meets Girl
  9. Strawberry Butter Streusel Muffins - Chocolate Chocolate and More!
  10. Skinny Banana Nutella Dip with Pie Crust Star Dippers | wine & glue