These Easy Peanut Butter Snickers Hand Pies are incredibly scrumptious! They can be made in a matter of minutes and take just 3 ingredients!
These Easy Peanut Butter Snickers Hand Pies are freakishly delicious. Especially warm…the chocolate, peanut butter, and caramel get all gooey and melty, and it really takes some restraint to keep from eating the whole batch.
Yesterday I shared a this photo on Instagram:
I could tell I needed to get it together and share this recipe ASAP. So here we are!
These hand pies are as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Spread peanut butter on a flattened crescent roll.
2. Stick a snickers in there and roll it up.
3. Bake and drizzle with chocolate and caramel. (You don’t need to add the drizzle, but it really adds to the decadence!)
See? Easy as pie. Heh Seriously, you need to make these, Just trust me!
Follow Back for Seconds and never miss a post!
Easy Peanut Butter Snickers Hand Pies
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||10 minutes|
|Total time||20 minutes|
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 8 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 8 fun size snickers
- chocolate and caramel sauce (for drizzling on top, if desired)
|Preheat oven to 375 |
Unwrap and unroll crescent rolls and flatten out each triangle slightly. Spread 1 TBS peanut butter on each triangle. Roll crescent around snickers bar and seal the edges.
Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden.
If desired, drizzle pie with melted chocolate and caramel sauce. Store in a sealed container.
More easy desserts: