Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken and Potatoes Fresh Take

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken and Potatoes is a delicious meal that comes together quickly and easily. Thanks to Kraft  for sponsoring this Fresh Take recipe and post!

Never miss a recipe, follow Back For Seconds on Bloglovin!

I cannot tell you how much I love quick and easy one dish meals! This Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken and Potato Bake is one of them! It is packed full of delicious flavors and it takes just minutes to put together!

This is the kind of meal that is not only great for everyday dinners at home, but it’s wonderful for gatherings with friends and family! Meals like this come together so quickly, you can spend your time with your loved ones and not be stuck in the kitchen all day. In our family, whenever we get together for a meal, we all bring a dish to share. This dish would be a big hit for sure, I mean, it’s got bacon and cheese! What’s not to love?

-Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken and Potato Bake - Easy, delicious one dish meal!  #chicken #cheese #FreshTake #shop

I went to Walmart to take advantage of a little meal prep help. These Kraft Fresh Takes are so great because all the work is done for you – no greasing up my kitchen frying bacon for this dish. Gotta love that :) Right now you can get a coupon for $1 off chicken when you buy a package of Kraft Fresh Take!

I bought the Cheddar Jack and Bacon Fresh Take and came home to put it to work! Peel and chop some potatoes, chop up some chicken and mix them together with some ranch dressing. Put it all in a baking dish and sprinkle with the Fresh Take packet.  That’s it! So easy, and super tasty! The cheese, bacon, breadcrumb mixture makes a nice crust over the chicken and potatoes – that’s the best part :)  Add your favorite veggie and you have a fantastic meal your whole family will enjoy!

#FreshTake #CollectiveBias

Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken and Potatoes

Serves 4-6
Cook time 45 minutes
Total time 55 minutes
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken and Potatoes is a quick and easy, one dish meal that is packed full of flavor!

• 1.5lb chicken (cubed)
  • 5 Medium potatoes (peeled and cubed)
  • 1/3 cup ranch dressing
  • 1 bag Cheddar/Jack with Bacon Kraft Fresh Takes

Preheat oven to 400
Stir together the chicken, potatoes,ranch dressing, and half the Fresh Takes packet.. Spoon into a greased 8" baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining Fresh Takes mixture. Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 more minutes.

21 Responses to “Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken and Potatoes Fresh Take”

1. My kids love chicken made with those Fresh Takes – I definitely need to try this recipe for them. I know they’d dig it!
    amanda @ fake ginger recently posted..Peeps NestsMy Profile

2. Kellie says:

I love using the Fresh Takes kits. I have tried like 3 or 4 of the flavors and every one of them are yummy. My fav is the cheddar and bacon one cuz I mean bacon!! I never even thought about adding potatoes…def gonna do that soon.

3. Jenna M Wood says:

I am always looking for a way to spice up potatoes for a side dish- with all the Fresh take varieties, these potatoes could be dressed for several styles of meals! #Client

4. Cristina says:

Can’t wait to make this recipe. Did the potatoes come out well cooked at the end or did you boil them first for a little bit so they would cook thoroughly instead of adding them raw?

5. These look so, so, so good! The cheesiness! I love it!
    Kim (Feed Me, Seymour) recently posted..DIY Chai Tea MixMy Profile

6. Samantha says:

Chicken bacon ranch is a classic combo! looks great!

7. Angie says:

This looks amazing. I’ve tried that Fresh Take a few times, and it’s always so good, I have to get some more!
    Angie recently posted..Cowboy BurgersMy Profile

8. What a great family meal! I haven’t tried the Fresh Takes yet, but I’m always in favor of a shortcut!
    Lana @ Never Enough Thyme recently posted..My Big Fat Greek AppetizerMy Profile

9. This looks so easy to make! Love the short ingredient list!
    Ashley @ Wishes & Dishes recently posted..Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups with Almond Buttercream FrostingMy Profile

10. This looks fabulous – love the flavor combo :)
    Aly ~ Cooking In Stilettos recently posted..Philly Style Sausage And Peppers Strata Perfect For #EBEggs #YourBestRecipeMy Profile

11. 4 ingredients!! You can’t beat this.
    Simple is ALWAYS best! Thanks for this lovely recipe!!
    Rose | The Clean Dish recently posted..Picnic Salad in a Jar with Vegan “Yoghurt” Dill Dressing (grain free, gluten free)My Profile

12. Kim Beaulieu says:

Oh heck yeah. Look at all that cheesy goodness. This is fabulous.
    Kim Beaulieu recently posted..Arugula Salad with Shaved Asparagus, Shaved Carrots and Slivered AlmondsMy Profile

13. How have I not see these in the store??? I love what you did with them. One-dish meals are awesome.
    The Mom Chef ~ Taking on Magazines One Recipe at a Time recently posted..Grilled Turkey, Apple & Cheddar SandwichesMy Profile

14. Nutmeg Nanny says:

Cheese, bacon and potato….what’s not to love?
    Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..10 Last Minute Mother’s Day RecipesMy Profile

15. You can’t ever go wrong with cheesy potatoes. Like ever.
    Paula – bell’alimento recently posted..Pavlova with Lemon Curd and Berry CompoteMy Profile

16. I’ve never seen the Fresh Takes before. I’m with Paula, never can go wrong with cheesy potatoes-so good!!!
    Lora @cakeduchess recently posted..Caramelized Vidalia Onion Rolls – #TwelveLoavesMy Profile

17. Nancy says:

These Kraft Fresh Takes. I have never heard of them. I am in Canada. Do you know if they are available here? If not, then could a person use Shake and Bake and add cheese and bacon? If so, how much would a person need?

• Hi Nancy! I am not sure if they are available in Canada…You could definitely use Shake and Bake instead. I would add 1 1/2 cups cheese and maybe 6 slices of chopped, cooked bacon. Enjoy!

1. Foodies Network » Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken Potato Bake